Friday, September 17, 2010

Short Term Goals.

I've been trying to think of significant goals that I have for the short time, yet I can only think of petty things. Well they're important to me anyway.

1. I'm going to get my drivers license by the end of the year, even if it's in an automatic as long as I can have some freedom to drive and get to places by myself.
2. I'd like to do well in my exams and have the feeling that I've achieved something this year.
3. I want to surf this summer, I really want to surf and maybe become better/ actually be able to do it.
4. I'm going to paint some more of my wall, the mural in my bedroom is a constant work in progress but it is looking especially gappy at the moment.
5. I'm excited to make some new summer clothes, and take some photos in the sunshine
6. Sometime I want to go to Europe, I really want to see something amazing.

This is Prague, I can already see myself there.

No comments:

Post a Comment