Sunday, September 26, 2010

The curse of friends.

My friends are sometimes the sole thing that gets me through my days,
Somehow they have an uncanny knack of making me laugh and dealing with all my crazyness, even though no one should really have to.
The only downside is this, That all of them are amazingly amazingly good looking. I've had to stop myself many a time (and sometimes I haven't stopped myself) from comparing my lowly looks to thier goddess like aura.
Not only this but they are incredibly intelligent and witty, hilarious and fun and genuinely the best people I could surround myself with and thus begins my ode to my best friends...

Tori and I have known each other since our meeting on a Somes Island Trip in Intermediate. Now I put this photo of her up to make a point that being that this photo was taken after a whole day of music, heat, sweat, walking and bad food and Tori, sitting in Burger King still looks amazing. She is just that, she would never admit to it, and doesn't see it herself but she's a fox. Stone cold fox.


This was a photo at the ball, I have know Chloe all through school but we became really good friends last year in English. I wouldn't haev expected it at the time but we have a lot in common, our humour is so in synch and we will sit fo hours just talking and quoting Mighty Boosh. I like this photo because It shows Chloe's smile, I've always been super envious of her versatility and her ability to wear a bunch of different styles and look amazing. I wanted this photo to show her nose, because I love it even though she may not.

Meet Zoe and Ellen. Zoe and I have the same birthday and like Ellen and myself we've been friends since intermediate. These two gals are possibly the lovliest people I have ever met, and they have a way of being so heart felt that you are utterly consumed by their genuine care for others. Zoe we have always thought of as a German goddess, she possesses this earthly beauty that you don't see very often. Whereas Ellen has they bluest eyes I think I've ever seen, and has the sporty- Bridget from Sisterhood of the travelling Pant's vibe that I will always always want for myself!
This photo really doesn't do Char justice, but I like it because she's show off, and she should be. She can be defined by the English word 'fit' she is so super tight she makes people in bikinis in Summer look like fat men, Not only is she super hot with a rockin' bod but she is beautiful, like has had a million admirers throughout her life beautiful and she's smart. I'm not going to go into it but we can almost hate Charlotte she is so darn perfect.

And then there was one. Jayne, My Jayney. I have known JAyne the longest of all my friends mentioned here and I've pretty much assigned her to the friend for life pile, There is too much to say to describe the things we share, or the things she's good at or even the the way that she composes herself in such a was that shes the most confident person I know , I'd say.
But this is one of my favourite photos of her, Because as much as I envy her for it, and compare myself to her and wish that I looked like her. She is astoundingly stunning.

So I thank you Allah or Buddha or God or Yahweh for the Beautiful friends you have blessed me with, although at times I may feel like the thorn in a midst the rose, I will always be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment