Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh wow.

I though perhaps I should also pay homage to the famous people, women specifically, that inspire me. Those gal's who are just kick ass.

Zooey
Deschanel Is my complete idol. She is simply magnificent, and her band She and Him with M. Ward is sweet.




Drew Barrymore, she acts and co-runs a
film production company and is super sexy.














Kate Nash is also one of my favs, the lyrics to her songs and her admittedly nana like tendencies are sweet and just like me.















Kate Dennings who was in Nick and Norah's inifnate playlist and has a stunning stunning figure and face and just has a je ne sais quoi about her.












And Beyonce who is 'fierce' and pretty much the hottest out






Very cliche but these women are the absolute top. A-mazing.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the formatting. Clearly I am still getting the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete