Monday, October 18, 2010

Clogs.



So at the moment it's hip to wear clogs. It's kind of the new shoe trend and I can't say I'm hating it... I'll admit, they do remind me of a clog magnet my grandma keeps on her refrigerator from Holland but I think I quite like them.
Then again I am still unsure, I see a lot that I hate, some are wayyy too high and have enough studs on them to look like a trashy football boot, but sometimes, just sometimes, you see some gems.
Someone once told me I'd suit them too, (how one can suit a massive Dutch shoe more than anyone else is beyond me) So i think I've just put them down in my mind as something to investigate, whether or not I suit them will be a different matter entirely!
So here are some clogs, the GOOD ones that I like anyway. Enjoy mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment